Lightroom for Beginners – Group Workshop
DKK 995,00 inc. VAT
Thursday, 2nd September @ 18.00 CET
Due to popular demand, we’re proud to announce our very first Adobe Lightroom for Beginners Group Workshop.
If you’ve ever wondered how to get started with this fast and powerful editing tool then this is the workshop for you.
We’ll be discussing the benefits of using the software and how it can make your editing workflow smooth and enjoyable.
Plus, you’ll learn how to quickly select and edit your images so they are ready to print or upload to the internet.
Taking pictures is just the start. If you really want to progress as a photographer then learning to edit is an absolute must. And it’s really fun once you know how.
For a limited time only, we’ll be offering this workshop for the price of 995 DKK, including VAT.
This will be a classroom-based workshop, with the option to attend in person or join us online via Zoom.
Learn how to make your photos look truly stunning and stand out from the rest with our Adobe Lightroom for Beginners Group Workshop.
Please note, there are only 10 spaces available.
How to book
- Add to Cart or pay instantly with PayPal, Google Pay or Debit/Credit Card
- You will receive a booking confirmation instantly. If not, please contact us at [email protected]
- Please inform us if you will be taking part in person or online. A link to join us online will be sent to you
- You will need an installed version of Adobe Lightroom Classic on a laptop or computer (sorry, no tablets)
- Cracked versions of Lightroom are not recommended due to poor performance and speed
- If you intend to join us online, please ensure you have a strong internet connection.
- All workshops are held in English.
By purchasing this workshop you agree to our Terms and Conditions