Lightroom for Beginners – 1:1 Workshop
DKK 1.695,00 inc. VAT
If you’ve ever wondered how to get started with this fast and powerful editing tool then this is the workshop for you.
We’ll be discussing the benefits of using the software and how it can make your editing workflow smooth and enjoyable.
Plus, you’ll learn how to quickly select and edit your images so they are ready to print or upload to the internet.
Taking pictures is just the start. If you really want to progress as a photographer then learning to edit is an absolute must. And it’s really fun once you know how.
Learn how to make your photos look truly stunning and stand out from the rest with our Adobe Lightroom for Beginners Group Workshop.
Please note, this is a Private 1:1 Workshop which can be held any day of the week (except Sundays). Contact us to choose a date and time that suits you.
All classes are held in English
How to book
- Add to Cart or pay instantly with PayPal, GooglePay or Debit/Credit Card
- You will receive a booking confirmation instantly. If not, please contact us at [email protected]
- We will be in touch within 48 hours to discuss a date and time that suits you
- You will need an installed version of Adobe Lightroom Classic on a laptop or computer (sorry, no tablets)
- Cracked versions of Lightroom are not recommended due to poor performance and speed
- All workshops are taught in English
By purchasing this workshop you agree to our Terms and Conditions